Books in print about evolution,
and intelligent design.
Links to books available from Amazon.com:
Shown with their customer ratings out of a maximum of five stars:
Books that attempt to prove that Evolution is true:
- Isaac Asimov, "The Wellsprings of Life", Wings Books, New
York, (1962). Read reviews and purchase this book safely from Amazon.com (Customer rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars).
- Jerry A Coyne, "Why Evolution is true," Penguin Books (2010). Review or buy this book. 4.4 stars.
- Bill Nye, "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation," St. Martin's Press (2014). Review or buy this book. 4.4 stars.
- Rob Stadler, "The Scientific Approach to Evolution: What They Didn't Teach You in Biology," CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2016). Review or buy this book. 4.8 stars.
Books that attempt to harmonize evolution and the Bible's creation story:
Some reviewers can be expected to give books on this topic lower than normal rating:
- Michael L. Hawley, "Searching for Truth with a Broken Flashlight " Aventine Press (2010). Review or buy this book. 5.0 stars!
- Del Ratzsch, "The Battle of Beginnings: Why Neither Side Is Winning the Creation-Evolution Debate," IVP Academic (1996). Review or buy this book. 3.6 stars.
- Hugh Ross, et. al, "Genesis One: A Scientific Perspective," Reasons To Believe, Inc. (2006). Review or buy this book. 4.3 stars.
- Hugh Ross, "Creation As Science: A Testable Model Approach to End the Creation/evolution Wars," Navpress Publishing Group. (2006) Review or buy this book. 4.0 stars.
- Jim Schicatano, "The Theory of Creation: A Scientific and Translational Analysis of the Biblical Creation Story," iUniverse (2001). Master Books; 2nd edition. Review or buy this book. 4.3 stars.
Books that attempt to prove that the young-earth Creationism is true:
- Duane T. Gish, "Evolution: The Fossils Still Say No!," Institute for Creation Research, (1985). Review or buy this book. 3.1 stars.
- Henry M. Morris, "Scientific Creationism," Master Books; (1974). 4.3 stars
Books that attempt to prove that Intelligent Design is true:
- William A. Dembski, "Intelligent Design: The Bridge Between Science & Theology," IVP Academic (2002). Review or buy this book. 3.4 stars.
- Stephen C. Meyer, "Darwin's Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design," HarperOne (2014). Review or buy this book. 4.4 stars.
How you may have arrived here:
Copyright © 2016 by Ontario Consultants on
Original posting: 2016-OCT-03
Latest update : 2016-DEC-02
Author: B.A. Robinson